The Payments sector’s innovative business models, emerging technologies and rapid growth means that payment institutions are under increased scrutiny from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Business owners, boards of directors and heads of compliance appreciate the value of plain-speaking solicitors that understand the intricacies of the industry.
Richard Creed sits on the advisory panel for the risk and compliance committee of the Association of Foreign Exchange and Payment Companies. And he drafted the guidance for the FCA’s Handbook on which types of forward fx contracts fall outside MiFID II and which do not.
This insider expertise gives us an edge when providing the following services:
- Advising on how best to safeguard customer funds
- Drafting and updating your customer facing terms and conditions
- Drafting your introducer agreements
- Providing advice on regulatory matters
- Advising on the effect of Brexit on your organisation