Currency Options firms must comply with a raft of new regulations introduced since the 2008 financial crisis, including MiFID II, EMIR and EMIR II and CRD IV.
Directors of Currency Options firms must consider how to comply with the regulations, including the firm’s suitability and appropriateness obligations, whether to provide advice or execution-only services, and trade reporting.
We provide bespoke advice on the regulations. In addition, we draft:
- Bespoke terms and conditions for firms that sell currency options
- Application forms taking into account the suitability and appropriateness of obligations
- EMIR Agreements that will assist you in complying with the European Market Infrastructure Regulations (EMIR)
- Introducer Appointed Representative Agreements
- Appointed Representative Agreements
Do you want help with your legal documentation?
Contact us today for clear, commercial advice.